OkayFreedom-DMCA-GuidelinesThe Steganos Software GmbH (hereafter "Steganos"), the operator of OkayFreedom, respects the intellectual property rights of third parties and expects that the OkayFreedom-user will also behave in accordance with this as well. In agreement with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, that one can read in the words of the U.S. Copyright Office at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Steganos reacts without delay to offences against copyrights in the usage of OkayFreedom, when such complaints are registered with Steganos.
When you are the owner of a copyright or are empowered to act in the name of a copyright owner, please share the suspected offences with us that have been committed with OkayFreedom, and fill out the following DMCA-Notification and have it sent to Steganos. After receiving such a notification, Steganos takes seizure according to its own measures, that we consider appropriate, including the restriction of access to the copyright protected work.
DMCA-notification concerning a suspected breach of copyright.
- Describe the copyright protected work that you assert was breached and thereby caused damages to you. In the case that this notification makes reference to different protected works, you can deliver a representative list of protected works, whose breach of copyright by means of an OkayFreedom user, according to your view, caused damages.
- Provide the link that refers to the copyright protected work, that which according to your opinion has had its copyright law
- Enter your company affiliation (in the case that it is not applicable),your post address, your telphone number, and email when available.
- Record both of the following sentences in your message:
- "I hereby explain that I am in good belief and opinion that the usage of the copyright protected material has not been approved by the copyright holder, representatives on the copyright holder behalf, or the law."
- "I hereby explain that the information in this notification is correct and that under the threat of prosecution of false oath, that I am the owner of the copyright or am authorized to act in the name of the copyright holder of the copyright, or an exclusive right in the framework of the copyright, against the presumed violation."
- Enter your complete name and undersign the notification electronically or physically.
Send this completely filled out notification to:
Steganos Software GmbH
OkayFreedom Content & Copyright
Storkower Str. 158